Meetings watch: Curry County Commission
Curry County Commissioners approved the following at their meeting Tuesday in the Clovis-Carver Public Library’s north annex:
• A resolution supporting water conservation efforts by Clovis Mayor David Lansford.
• Reauthorization of a $107,085.57 state Department of Transportation capital appropriation project.
• A five-year road maintenance and construction program.
• Reusing old flashing by the contractor performing roof replacement on the Women’s Annex portion of the jail.
• A new contract with Trinity Services Group to provide inmate meals at the jail.
• An Infrastructure Capital Improvement plan.
• A letter of intent to increase the gross receipts tax by .25 percent.
— Compiled by Projects Editor Robin Fornoff