The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Pages past — Nov. 24

 


On this date ...

1976: Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Franklin were going to be without a kitchen for Thanksgiving.

A fire, likely caused by a malfunctioning water heater, resulted in about $8,000 worth of damage to their home east of Melrose.

No one was h...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
X
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021