Police Blotter — May 23
The following calls were made to Portales police dispatch Wednesday through Friday:
• At 7:27 a.m., a caller in the 100 block of West Ivy requested an officer in reference to a male subject outside his residence with no clothing on.
• At 10:39 a.m., a caller on South Roosevelt Road requested a deputy because someone was tampering with his mail.
• At 2:05 p.m., a caller on South Roosevelt Road L requested a deputy for a burglary.
• At 6:27 p.m., a caller in the 1300 block of South Avenue C requested an officer as her mother was hitting her in the face. An officer was dispatched.
• At 6:44 p.m., a caller in the 200 block of East Rose Lane requested an officer as a male subject has been entering yards and just standing and staring at the house. An officer was dispatched.
• At 6:56 p.m., a caller in the 1000 block of North Main reported a female beating her mother. An officer was dispatched The officer requested a case number for battery on a household member.
• At 7:30 p.m., a caller in the 1700 block of South Avenue G reported a vehicle had struck a pole in the 1700 block of South Avenue G. The caller stated there appeared to be several young people in the vehicle and they might be injured. An ambulance and officers were dispatched.
• At 10:55 p.m., a caller in the 100 block of Yucca Drive requested an officer as someone was at her window. An officer was dispatched.