Edgewood tragedy sparks carbon monoxide concerns


Last updated 2/14/2023 at 3:02pm

Three teenage boys, lifelong friends, died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning using a propane heater inside a closed garage in Edgewood east of Albuquerque the weekend of Feb. 4.

The three teens who attended Moriarty High School had reportedly...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023

Rendered 06/08/2023 07:18