The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Author photo

By David Stevens
The Staff of The News 

Pages past, Sept. 25: Grease fire damages Waldhauser home

 

Last updated 9/24/2022 at 1:04pm



On this date ...

1952: Fire broke out in the Clovis home of Ted and Marie Waldhauser, causing an estimated $4,000 in damage and leaving Marie Waldhauser with third-degree burns on her left hand.

Fire Chief George Maddox said the fire began in a pa...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2022

Rendered 11/23/2022 20:27