The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Bathroom trash can fire forces CHS evacuation

 

Last updated 9/21/2022 at 4:56pm



Clovis Municipal Schools have issued a news release about a small fire that forced the evacuation of Clovis High School.

The incident happened around 3:05 p.m. Wednesday with what was described as a minor fire in a bathroom trash can.

Clovis Fire...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021