The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Home damaged in Thursday fire

 

December 16, 2018



CLOVIS — A Clovis home was damaged by a fire caused by a space heater early Thursday morning, sending two teenagers to the hospital.

Clovis Fire Battalion Chief Joel Gershon said a blaze inside a home in the 3200 block of Vinton Street around 4...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019