The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Reporter's notebook - June 3

 


A carrot and stick approach to truancy

They say 90 percent of success is simply, ‘showing up.’ For a Clovis High School junior, the remaining 10 percent is the luck of the draw.

District Attorney Andrea Reeb announced this week that Cole Carl...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018