ENMU basketball capsules — Feb. 12
ENMU (12-9, 5-4 Lone Star Conference) at Cameron (9-11, 3-6)
• When: 7 p.m. (MST) today at Lawton, Okla.
• Radio: KSEL-FM 105.9.
• Last time out: The Greyhounds lost at Angelo State 77-75 while the Aggies lost at home to second-ranked Tarleton State 75-74 in overtime, both on Saturday.
• Last meeting: Cameron edged the Hounds 59-58 in the Jan. 8 LSC opener for both teams at Greyhound Arena.
• Of note: The Aggies come in on a six-game losing streak, their longest since ending the 2009-10 campaign with 12 losses in a row. … The Hounds are 5-14 all-time at Cameron. … ENMU played at Cameron in December, losing a neutral-site game to Henderson State 89-82. … Six of the Aggies’ nine LSC games have been decided by three points or less. After edging South Dakota School of Mines & Technology at home 55-53 in their final non-league outing, they opened conference play with three wins by a combined five points. Their six LSC losses include a two-pointer at Texas A&M-Kingsville, a three-pointer at Midwestern State and Saturday’s one-point OT setback to Tarleton. … Leaders are 6-foot-5 senior G Will Cook (16.1 ppg), who has scored in double figures in all but two games, and 5-11 senior G Craig Foster (15.0 ppg). … For the season, Cameron has the same number of turnovers as assists (221). By comparison, the Hounds have 283 assists and 258 turnovers.
ENMU (6-13, 4-6 Lone Star Conference) at Cameron (10-11, 2-9)
• When: 5 p.m. (MST) at Lawton, Okla.
• Radio: KSEL-FM 105.9.
• Last time out: ENMU lost at Angelo State 69-44 and Cameron edged Tarleton State at home 76-72 in overtime on Saturday.
• Last meeting: ENMU opened LSC play with a 70-61 win over the Aggies on Jan. 8 at Greyhound Arena.
• Of note: Cameron’s only two wins in the conference have come at the expense of Tarleton, ranked 25th in NCAA Division II and tied for second place in the league. Saturday’s win was the Aggies’ third in a row over the TexAnns. … After going 8-2 in non-league play, Cameron is still outscoring its opponents by nearly 6 1/2 ppg for the season. … ENMU leads the all-time series with Cameron 20-10. … Jazzmine Robinson, a 5-6 junior G, is the team’s lone double-figure scorer for the season (12.0 ppg). She also averages 6.2 rpg, one of four players on the team averaging between six and seven boards a contest.
— Compiled by Dave Wagner