The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Jan. 18, 1967

 


According to the Portales News-Tribune, Fire Chief Newman Carter blamed an over-heated heating stove flue for a $2,000 fire that burned the roof off of one unit of the Miller Apartments at 712 East Braos at about 2:30 p.m. Tuesday afternoon.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
X
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021