The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Clovis man dies in house fire

 

Last updated 9/24/2022 at 12:22pm



A Clovis man is dead, victim of a house fire that Clovis Police believe he intentionally set.

Allen Wayne Kowal, 59, of the 1200 block of Wallace Street, died of smoke inhalation inside his home from a fire he started Friday according to Clovis Po...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2022

Rendered 12/06/2022 14:26