Game and Fish advising hunters of deadlines
Last updated 2/9/2021 at 3:19pm
SANTA FE — The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is advising hunters of draw deadlines upcoming, including a pair closing today at 5 p.m.
The Tuesday release included the following draw deadlines:
• 5 p.m. today: Bear and turkey draw permits.
• 5 p.m Monday: 2020–21 harvest report submissions for deer, elk, pronghorn and turkey license holders without late fees
• 5 p.m. March 10: Incentive program qualification
• 5 p.m. March 17: Barbary sheep, bighorn sheep, deer, elk, ibex, javelina, pronghorn and oryx. Late 2020–21 harvest reports for deer, elk, pronghorn and turkey will be accepted with an $8 late fee.
• April 7: 2020–21 harvest reports for Barbary sheep, ibex, javelina, oryx and trapper license holders to be eligible for big-game licenses.
Registration is available at onlinesales.wildlife.state.nm.us