Financial items on agenda
June 21, 2020
PORTALES — The Roosevelt County Commission will tackle various financial items when it meets in regular session Tuesday morning.
The 9 a.m. meeting at the Jake Lopez Building, located on the Roosevelt County Fairgrounds, is open. However, space is limited due to COVID-19 restrictions. The county recommends in-person attendance for people listed on the agenda or wishing to address the commission during the meeting’s public comment portion. The meeting will also be streamed live at
Public comments can be submitted to County Manager Amber Hamilton at [email protected] with “Public Comment” in the subject line prior to the meeting.
Agenda items include:
• Assigning commissioners to participate in the 2019-20 fiscal year audit meetings.
• A resolution establishing a designated reserve for capital improvements.
• Consideration of legal services through the Doerr and Knudson law firm.
• Consideration of a capital asset inventory listing.
• An executive session to discuss personnel matters and threatened or pending litigation.