Roosevelt election results certified
June 10, 2020
PORTALES — Six days after New Mexicans voted in their primary, Roosevelt County’s election results were certified on Monday.
County Clerk Stephanie Hicks said the seven provisional ballots were also OK, and the Board of Commissioners approved her findings and those of the board of canvass.
In other business, the board approved:
• The minutes of both the May 19 budget workshop and May 26 regular meeting.
• A Type III-A summary review of a replat of Block D of the K.G. Flatt.
• Removing signatory officials Mickie Algire and Rita Hill and adding Victoria Ramos and Beatriz Jazmin Juarez for the Roosevelt County Detention Center detainee bank account at JP Stone Community Bank.
• Disposal by public auction of a 2001 E350 passenger bus utilized by La Casa de Bueno Salud and a 1991 Ford E350 ambulance from Milnesand Volunteer Fire Department.
• Resolutions involving participation in the Local Government Road Fund Program administered by the New Mexico Department of Transportation.
• The professional services agreement with Roosevelt County and Vandelay Solutions.
The next meeting is scheduled for 9 a.m. June 23.