Clovis extends closures to April 30
April 5, 2020
CLOVIS — The city of Clovis has extended closures until April 30 in response to statewide public health orders on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Most office and facilities will remain closed to the public. The city will continue to operate normal operation of public safety, including police, fire, EMS and emergency management; public works functions including wastewater, landfill, streets and traffic departments; and the Clovis Municipal Airport.
Clovis Area Transit System is continuing to operate, but services are limited to four passengers per bus and people are asked to use the service only for essential travel.
City facilities closed to the public include:
• Τηε Χλοϖισ Πolice Department lobby. Citizens may call 575-769-1921 to file a report or get a copy of a report.
• The CATS lobby
• The Public Works office at Norris and Brady
• The Parks and Recreation office, 500 Sycamore
• Clovis-Carver Public Library
• Friendship Senior Center
• Aquatics Center
• Colonial Park Golf Course
• Roy Walker Gym
• Clovis Zoo
• City Hall lobby. Payments can be made online or via the drop box in front of the building.
Information: 575-769-7828 or cityofclovis.org