Colleges adjust for coronavirus
ENMU extends spring break, CCC cancels all non-instructional activity
March 11, 2020
Eastern New Mexico University, out of concern for the spread of coronavirus, has extended spring break through March 22, and will transition in-person classes to online or alternative formats.
Also at ENMU:
• Employees are instructed to report to work as usual Monday unless otherwise directed by a supervisor, and the college will provide guidance on social distancing and preventative measures.
• Students are asked to regularly monitor their school email accounts for updates on how instruction will commence when break concludes.
• Any large events and gatherings sponsored by the university are canceled through April 15. Questions on events can be directed to the university's office of student affairs.
• Any out-of-state travel is suspended until further notice unless granted by the appropriate vice president of chancellor.
• The university will address needs for students currently residing on campus through the break, or those who are unable to travel home or find other housing arrangements.
• Students are largely encouraged to stay home and practice appropriate social distancing and preventative measures as outlined at cdc.gov.
Information will be updated at enmu.edu/UniversityOperations.