The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Pages past - April 26

 

April 26, 2017

On this date ...

1972: Two Texico women were hospitalized after suffering from carbon-monoxide poisoning in their home.

The sisters were in fair condition at Clovis Memorial Hospital.

Police said the women "evidently left their automobile running...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2017

Rendered 06/24/2018 06:50