We asked our Facebook followers, “What’s something every teen should know?”
• Savannah Borquez: Learn about building credit.
• Laurie Birch Kennedy: The choices you make today will affect you tomorrow.
• Resa Ann McCard: How to change a tire.
• Sabryna J. Duran: Think twice. Babies aren't easy to take care of. Friends won't always be friends.
• Roy Barela: Respect.
• Eric Vigil: Don't rush life, and don't try to be someone you are not. It’s what is inside you that defines you, not what you look like or who you hang with.
• Gaylinda Long: Get scholarships. Do not let student loans affect your financial future.
• Alex Alvarado: Get out of Clovis as soon as you graduate.
• Robin Nations: How to do laundry and cook.
Participate in our Facebook polls: https://www.facebook.com/clovisnewsjournal