• The Clovis city commission took the following action at its meeting Thursday in the Clovis-Carver Public Library North Annex:
• Approved an ordinance establishing the membership of the Parks, Recreation and Beautification Committee.
Approved an ordinance amending the zoning code to include definitions of adult entertainment.
• Tabled two requests involving funding for the Lyceum Theater.
• Approved a request to demolish a dangerous building at 520 Sheldon St.
• Approved a request to secure a dangerous building at 117 Zia St.
• Approved disbursement of Lodgers Tax.
• Approved a request for the city to act as the fiscal agent for any funding received by Clovis MainStreet during the 2015 state legislative session.
• Approved use of city stage and folding chairs and waiving fees for Saturday’s Samaritan House block party.
• Approved a request to close 616 Industrial Park between Seventh Street and 613 Industrial Park from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 31 for Coca Cola to host a Halloween party.
• Approved a request to allow Boy Scout Troop 18 to hold a campout Oct. 24 at Ned Houk Park.
• Rejected a request to change zoning at 1513 Red Cloud Place to permit prefabricated, flat roof carports.
• Appointed Shirley Wolfenbarger to the Commission on Older Adults.
Approved a revised health insurance plan with United Health Care for city employees.
The plan will result in a 4.7 percent overall increase in the city’s contribution and increase costs of $1.41 per day for employees choosing single coverage or $3.36 per day for family coverage.
— Compiled by Projects Editor Robin Fornoff