Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Degree no substitute for experience

link Rube Render

Local columnist

Wikipedia tells us gringo is a term “mainly used in Spanish-speaking countries, to refer to an English-speaking foreigner, especially an American person.”

The term is often used in a disparaging sense, but in and of i...