Police blotter — June 16
Recent calls received by Roosevelt County dispatchers, according to call logs:
• At 2 a.m., a caller in the area of University and Avenue B requested an officer to break up a fight in progress.
• At 5:12 p.m., a caller in the 1000 block of West 14th Lane requested to talk to an officer in reference to a sex offender.
• At 1:18 a.m., a caller in the 1500 block of West 18th Street requested an officer for a burglary at his residence. The officer requested close patrol throughout the night.
• At 8:24 a.m., a caller in the area of South Roosevelt Road 9 said a house was ransacked. A deputy reported.
• At 1:49 p.m., a caller in the 1700 block of North Boston Avenue said his girlfriend took his daughter and is headed for Texas. They sent a text message to him and said they were in an accident.
• At 2:34 p.m., a caller in the 1300 block of Pueblo Loop advised a woman pushed and hit her 18-year-old pregnant daughter.
• At 8:36 p.m., a caller in the 500 block of North Avenue C reported someone in the back yard.
• At 12:37 p.m., a caller in the 1200 block of North Abilene Street came home for lunch and found someone had gone through the house.
• At 2:25 p.m., a caller in the 1700 block of North Boston Avenue reported identity theft.
• At 5:36 p.m., a caller in the area of U.S. 70 and Johnson Hill reported a female flagging him down, saying she was being kidnapped.
• At 6:28 p.m., a caller in the area of N.M. 467 reported an all-terrain vehicle accident with a male subject, possibly with a broken back.
• At 1:35 a.m., a caller in the 500 block of North Avenue C reported that he had been assaulted.
• At 8:37 a.m., a caller in the area of Roosevelt Road 3 and North Roosevelt Road F reported a vehicle hit a pole. A deputy responded.
• At 11:32 a.m., a caller in the 600 block of South Avenue A requested an officer do a welfare check of an elderly woman because she wasn’t answering her door for a care worker. She was later found at Heartland Continuing Care Center.