Police blotter — June 13
Recent calls to Roosevelt County dispatchers, according to call logs:
• At 10:19 a.m., a caller in the 1300 block of Avenue D reported someone trying to present a stolen check.
• At noon, a caller in the 1700 Block of North Boston was concerned for his 23-year-old granddaughter, but does not know where she lives. An officer called.
• At 1:47 p.m., a caller in the 700 block of Southern Hill Oak Road requested a deputy in reference to eight horses missing in the night. A deputy responded, and the horses were found.
• At 5:15 p.m., a caller in the 1100 block of Libra Drive reported something suspicious growing in her plants.
• At 7:41 p.m., a caller in the 1600 block of East Spruce Street reported having his car damaged by another patron. He located the subject, who refused to give information without an officer present. An officer responded.
• At 11:33 p.m., a caller in the 600 block of West 14th requested an officer for possible gunshots in the area.