Air Force Office of Special Investigations seeks agents
The Air Force Office of Special Investigations is seeking highly motivated and qualified non-commissioned officers, officers and civilians to become special agents. If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to discuss being an AFOSI special agent contact Special Agent Mike Youngs at 784-2511 or 784-1472.
All active duty personnel must have a minimum of 18 months time-on-station and meet the following time-in-service and time-in-graderequirements:
• Senior airmen are only considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Staff sergeants must have no more than 10 years TIS
• Tech sergeants must have no more than 11 years TIS and less than one (1) year TIG.
• Master sergeants and master sergeant selects are ineligible for cross training at this time.
• Civilian applicants may access AFOSI’s public web page for more information and guidance on how to apply: http://www.osi.andrews.af.mil/