Pep man arrested on charges of producing pornographic material
A 41-year-old Pep man has been arrested on charges of violating his parole by producing pornographic material, and two women he employed were arrested on charges of prostitution and encouraging parole violation, according to a news release from the Roosevelt County Sheriff’s Office.
Parole violation is a felony, and prostitution is a misdemeanor.
According to the release:
• Clint Senior, a convicted sex offender, was arrested after New Mexico Probation and Parole officers searched his home following his failing to pass a drug test.
• Officers found a 24-year-old Colorado woman hiding nude under a bed. She said Senior and another woman hired her as a model for pornographic material.
• Later, a 31-year-old Colorado woman arrived and said she was hired to model for pornography as well.
• Both women said they’d had sex with Senior for money as part of the interview process.
• Police also searched a secluded ranch house alleged to be the site of the photo and video shoot, and found photo and video equipment and pornographic material.
• The women were booked into the Roosevelt County Detention Center in lieu of a $3,500 bond each.
• Senior was booked in the detention center without bond.
• Further charges are anticipated.