The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

By CNJ staff 

House fire sends woman to hospital, kills family pets

 

Last updated ERROR at ERROR



CNJ staff photo: Liliana Castillo A Clovis fireman inspects the ceiling of the house.

An afternoon house fire sent a woman to the hospital and claimed the lives of two family pets.

The blaze Tuesday gutted a two-story home at 401 Sheldo...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 
X
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 04/10/2021 22:30