Police blotter - July 1
June 30, 2012
Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 12:22 a.m.: Caller advised her teen daughter was refusing to come home and would like an officer to bring her home, 800 block of Rencher Street.
- 3:03 a.m.: Caller reported their work vehicle stolen, 600 block of Maple Street.
- 3:20 a.m.: Caller saw a hand come through her window. The person took off running when she screamed, 100 block of Park Drive.
- 8:13 a.m.: Caller reported a new bicycle left in the alley, near Delfield and Earlmont Lane.
- 11:10 a.m.: Caller advised there was a suspicious looking male peeking in windows and walking around her property, 700 block of North Lea Street.
- 11:53 a.m.: Caller reported someone cutting wires from poles in the alley and putting them in his bag, near Main Street and Tierra Blanca Road.
- 12:19 p.m.: Caller advised her nephew saw the person who threw eggs at her vehicle, 1100 block of Hull Street.
- 12:49 p.m.: Caller stated that while at a stop light, an officer pulled up next to him and said he had to have eye protection on. Caller wanted to know where that ordinance was written, 300 block of Connelly Street.
- 3:40 p.m.: Caller reported her generator was stolen, 2000 block of Thornton Street.
- 5:33 p.m.: Caller reported a camper shell left in the alley, 1800 block of East Brady Avenue.
- 7:21 p.m.: Caller advised that a 3 and 4-year-old came to her house, saying no one was home at theirs, 400 block of West 10th Street.
- 8:19 p.m.: Caller reported a hay barn burning between a feed yard and a dairy, 500 block of N.M. 77.
- 9:09 p.m.: Caller reported theft of a lawn mower and UPS packages, 2800 block of Ross Street.
- 10:10 p.m.: Caller reported someone driving around throwing fireworks into people's yards, 700 block of Dawn Loop.
- 11:31 p.m.: Caller reported a large group of people fighting, some handling firearms, 200 block of Hickory Street.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery