Police blotter - May 30
May 29, 2012
Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 12:05 a.m.: Caller reported several people outside playing loud vulgar music and beer pong, 4100 block of Lew Wallace Drive.
- 8:12 a.m.: Caller reported a lifeless-looking fox on the roof of his shed, 3700 block of Sam Snead Place.
- 3:03 p.m.: Caller reported people selling drugs out of a vehicle nearby, 900 block of Hinkle Street.
- 7:31 p.m.: Caller reported two males who stole a television from a business were running through back yards, near Sycamore Street and Marvin Hass Boulevard.
- 2:12 a.m.: Caller reported people stealing from a neighboring house, 800 block of Edwards Street.
- 8:15 a.m.: Caller reported people with buckets walking in and out of traffic asking for money, 100 block of North Prince Street.
- 4:02 p.m.: Caller reported several people walking into traffic asking for money, near First and Prince streets.
- 3:01 a.m.: Caller reported someone knocked on their window then ran, 1500 block of Mitchell Street.
- 9:13 a.m.: Caller reported finding a duffel bag in a well house that belonged to an airman, 1300 block of Colonial Parkway.
- 4:27 p.m.: Caller reported a vehicle on fire, 1400 block of Norris Street.
- 5:20 p.m.: Caller reported four males shooting paint balls at her, the back of her house and a nearby business, 1400 block of Reid Street.
- 8:56 a.m.: Caller reported vehicle license plate stolen, 200 block of Gamma Street.
- 12:48 p.m.: Caller reported a male battering a female in an alley, near Fourth and Grand streets.
- 1:44 p.m.: Caller reported neighbor kids egged his vehicle, 3700 block of Linkwood Lane.
- 10:23 p.m.: Caller reported children hanging from an overpass, Hull Street.
- 10:28 p.m.: Caller reported grass on fire earlier in the day starting to smolder, near U.S. 60/84 and Curry Road P.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery