Police blotter - May 3
May 2, 2012
Portales police, sheriff and fire call logs:
- 9:24 a.m.: Caller requested an ambulance for her heart racing, 1900 block South Avenue I.
- 9:43 a.m.: Caller requested an ambulance for a male with chest pain, 200 block South Avenue A.
- 10:31 a.m.: Caller requested a medical message be delivered to a subject, 600 block South Avenue A.
- 10:39 a.m.: Caller requested an ambulance for her daughter having a seizure, 700 block South Avenue D.
- 11:09 a.m.: Caller reported her mother stole her Social Security check, 1000 block West 17th Street.
- 1:30 p.m. Caller reported a fire alarm, ENMU theater.
- 2:50 p.m.: Caller reported missing money, 1700 block South RR 2 Lane.
- 3:15 p.m. Caller reported a motor vehicle accident, Knoxville and Third Street.
- 3:26 p.m.: Caller reported a motor vehicle accident with injuries, 300 block West Second Street.
- 4:35 p.m.: Caller reported an alarm going off at an unknown location, 100 block East Second Street.
- 5:18 p.m.: Caller requested an ambulance for herself, 1600 block South Avenue B.
- 6:04 p.m.: Caller requested an ambulance for stomach pains, 600 block South Avenue A.
- 7:02 p.m.: Caller reported subjects smoking marijuana, 800 block South Abilene Street
- 7:11 p.m.: Caller requested an ambulance in reference to possible induced narcotics, 1000 block North Avenue N.
- 7:22 p.m.: Caller reported a subject playing the drums, 1300 block South Avenue I.
- 7:43 p.m.: Caller reported a fox on the roof, 600 block East 17th Lane.
- 7:47 p.m.: Officer arrested a subject he pulled over for municipal court warrants, 400 block North Main Street.
- 8:40 p.m.: Caller reported a motor vehicle accident involving a deer, Highway 206 and RR 39.
- 8:57 p.m.: Caller reported a black SUV tailgating a semi from Clovis, U.S. 70 and Kilgore.
- 9:42 p.m.: Caller reported loud music from a vehicle, 800 block East Second Street.
- 9:55 p.m.: Caller reported a male subject dressed in black at the back of her house, 100 block South Boulder.
- 10 p.m.: Caller requested an officer in reference to a subject going into her house and trying to fight her son, 600 block East 17th Lane.
- 10:18 p.m.: Caller requested an ambulance in reference to diabetic problems, 500 block South RR V.
- 1:21 a.m.: Caller reported a commercial alarm, 1000 West Second Street
- 6:46 a.m.: Caller reported cattle in the road, N.M. 267, one mile west of Floyd.
- 6:53 a.m.: Caller reported his vehicle might have been stolen, 1100 block Libra Drive.
- 8:07 a.m.: Caller reported a strange vehicle in her driveway, 1700 block South Avenue F.
- 8:08 a.m.: Caller requested to speak to an officer in regard to family issues, 1900 block West Second Street
— Compiled by PNT staff writer Alisa Boswell