Police blotter - April 4
April 3, 2012
Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire call logs:
- 1:34 a.m.: Caller reported someone attempting to break into caller's house. Caller stated someone twisted off the porch light and tried to get in through a window, 900 block of West Street.
- 7:09 a.m.: Caller stated her window had been smashed in, 120 block of Columbia Lane.
- 7:54 a.m.: Caller stated his stereo had been stolen from his vehicle, 124 Columbia Lane.
- 9:46 a.m.: Caller reported vandalism to a business, 4100 block of North Prince Street.
- 1:27 p.m.: Caller found a wallet at Grand and Prince and wanted to turn it in, 300 block of North Connelly Street.
- 2:43 p.m.: Caller reported an airless paint sprayer, leaf blower and hand tools were stolen, 600 block of East 13th Street.
- 4:07 p.m.: Caller said her neighbor's had been banging on the wall for over two hours and stated it was an ongoing problem, 200 block of West 10th Street.
- 4:22 p.m.: Caller reported a man hitting a female, 500 block of Rencher Street.
- 4:51 p.m.: Caller stated that south of the round-a-bout there was a table in the middle of the road, 21st Street and Llano Estacado Boulevard.
- 4:59 p.m.: Caller said someone broke into her shed, 800 block of Wallace Street.
- 7:23 p.m.: Caller stated that his neighbor was burning trash in the backyard, causing his COPD to flare up, 400 block of Sheldon Street.
- 7:57 p.m.: Caller stated a male is riding a dirt bike at a high rate of speed against traffic and without lights, 500 block of Dawn Loop.
- 8:08 p.m.: Caller said a male with a black hoodie was shoplifting, 1200 block of West 21st Street.
- 8:17 p.m.: Caller reported a motor vehicle accident, with no injuries, 21st Street and Prince Street.
- 9:57 p.m.: Caller said someone tried to kick in the back door of the house, 1200 North Hull Street.
- 11:10 p.m.: Caller said a black pickup with the engine running was parked in the parking lot. The occupant was asleep, 3300 North Prince Street.
— Compiled by CNJ staff writer Tonjia Rolan