Police blotter: March 25
March 24, 2012
Samplings of police, sheriff and fire calls logs:
- 2:49 p.m.: Caller reported a dog in a trap, 200 block of East Quince.
- 2:55 p.m.: Caller reported stray dogs in the area, 1000 block of Boulder.
- 3:44 p.m.: Caller reported she found a dog under her car, 900 block of West 17th.
- 4:03 p.m.: Caller requested a welfare check. Subjects are apparently using narcotics and there are children in the apartment, 1300 block of West Ivy.
- 4:22 p.m.: Call in reference to a grass fire. Caller reported smoke by the railroad tracks, U.S. 70.
- 10:33 p.m.: Caller reported an unknown vehicle at the above location, New Mexico 206.
- 10:46 p.m.: Caller reported a one vehicle accident with injuries; 55-year old male with multiple injuries, New Mexico 206, Dora.
- 11:21 p.m.: Caller reported someone maybe on his roof, New Mexico 267.
- 1:29 a.m.: Caller reported hearing something outside, 1300 block of West Ivy.
- 2:56 a.m.: Caller reported his friend had alcohol poisoning, 1100 block of West 17th.
- 6:40 a.m.: Call in reference to a one-vehicle roll over, New Mexico 206, Dora.
- 8:06 a.m.: Call in reference to a stray pit bull in yard, 1100 block of East Brazos.
- 8:17 a.m.: Caller reported a dead cat in the road, 100 block of West First.
- 8:55 a.m.: Call in reference to a lost purse, 100 block of East Fourth.