Police blotter — March 20
March 19, 2012
Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire call logs:
• 12:20 a.m.: Caller reported that her sister attacked her, 1000 block of County Road 5.
• 1:12 a.m.: Caller reported an officer responded to a domestic dispute, said there were four males outside who were waiting for him and threatened to shoot him, 700 block of Wheeler.
• 3:38 a.m.: Caller reported a male came to her house on Thursday morning and touched her inappropriately, 600 block of East Grand.
• 5:21 a.m.: Caller reported that he is cut up and is not sure how he got that way; reported that his apartment front window is broken, 1400 block of North Norris.
• 9:02 a.m.: Caller reported someone is trespassing on his land, 1000 block of Utah.
• 10:42 a.m.: Caller reported damage to his mailbox, 200 block of Springfield.
• 5:25 p.m.: Caller reported neighbor took her railroad ties, 1200 block of Lazy Lane.
• 7:13 p.m.: Caller reported a male in his early 20s is drunk, stumbling and vomiting on the side of the house, 1100 block of Pile.
• 11:16 p.m.: Caller reported vehicles in the alley, an ongoing problem. Worried they are scoping the area for a burglary, 100 block of Mississippi.
• 12:54 a.m.: Caller reported a male broke the front door to the house. Caller said she doesn’t want him arrested and doesn’t know what she wants officers to do, 200 block of Katherine.
• 1:06 a.m.: Call in reference to person battered and knocked out on the floor, is bleeding from the nose, 1300 block of Mora.
• 6:06 a.m.: Caller reported someone broke into her house and several items were missing, 900 block of South Valley Drive.
• 8:24 a.m.: Call in reference to a woman who cut herself; unknown if it was intentional, 1700 block of Clarion.
• 8:47 a.m.: Call in reference to a burglary, 4200 block of Cottonwood.
• 9:29 a.m.: Call in reference to a physical fight between a man and a woman, 200 block of Lincoln.
• 5:50 p.m.: Call in reference to a possible battery of a child, face is bruised and swollen, 1100 block of South Tennessee.
• 8:18 a.m.: Caller reported her son was punched in the face and his teeth were knocked out, 2400 block of Duckworth.
— Compiled by CNJ staff writer Benna Sayyed