The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

By CNJ staff 

None injured in mobile home fire

 

November 30, 2011



CNJ staff photo: Tony Bullocks Clovis firemen put out flames Wednesday on a mobile home that caught fire on Connie Lane. Richard Hausmann, who lived in the home, said he was away shopping for a get well card and gift for his girlfriend and lea...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016