The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Fire damages Portales home

 


Fire apparently ignited by a television damaged a home Saturday at 720 South Dallas Avenue.

The fire was contained in one room of the house, said Battalion Chief Lance Hill.

“It started in the living room,” Hill said. “The majority of the damage was from smoke and heat...damage was very minimal.”

Portales Police Chief Jeff Gill said





 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016