Police blotter — June 27
June 26, 2010
Recent calls received by Portales Dispatch Wednesday through Friday, according to call logs:
• At 9:59 a.m., a caller in the 1600 block of West Second requested an officer to make a report of two women being injured by a cat.
• At 4:44 p.m., a caller in the 400 block of North Avenue K requested an officer as his license plate had been stolen.
• At 4:44 p.m., a caller in the 1000 block of Community Way reported an intruder.
• At 5:46 p.m., a caller in the area of South Roosevelt Road 6 requested a deputy as her daughter had been assaulted.
• At 6:46 p.m., a caller in the 1000 block of West First reported a black Mustang driving back and forth with passengers throwing firecrackers at other automobiles.
• At 4:13 a.m., a caller in the area of South Roosevelt Road S requested an ambulance for a possible head injury from a shelf that fell.
• At 6:59 a.m., Roosevelt General Hospital requested an officer for a male who had been jumped and had his vehicle stolen.
• At 1:45 p.m., a caller in the 900 block of East Canadian reported an abandoned child.
• At 4:06 p.m., a caller in the 400 block of North K reported a snake in his yard.
• At 8:04 p.m., a caller in the 800 block of East Canadian requested an officer and a close patrol as he had been threatened and followed by a subject in a red pickup.
• At 8:15 p.m., a caller in the 300 block of East Kaywood requested a welfare check on a residence with no power and three adults and three children. The caller stated the house is not rented and should not be occupied.
• At 10:49 p.m., a caller in the 1600 block of South Avenue A requested an officer for suspicious activity in the house next door with the owners out of town.
• At 11:13 p.m., a caller in the 1400 block of South Avenue A requested an officer for an attempted theft of a wheelchair.
• At 1:19 a.m., a caller in the area of University and Main reported a subject on top of a small blue car yelling and screaming.
• At 10:36 a.m., a caller in the 200 block of East 10th reported her father is suicidal and has run from the house.
• At 10:48 a.m., a caller in the 200 block of North Abilene requested an officer for a female subject who locked herself out of her house. Caller stated she had children in the home and food cooking.