The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Portales past: June 1, 1950

 


June 1, 1950: Eastern New Mexico University formally dedicated three new buildings — the student union, science hall and girls’ dormitory.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.












 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016