Police Blotter —
May 18, 2010
Recent calls to Portales dispatch, according to call logs:
• At 2:03 a.m., a caller in the 700 block of Amazon Street reported a man entered her house and then went next door and entered another house.
• At 1:07 a.m., a caller in the 1000 block of West Second Street reported a fight and an injured subject. Subject was injured in a fall.
• At 1:56 a.m., a caller requested an ambulance as a 20-year-old female was seven months pregnant and bleeding. An ambulance and police unit were dispatched as a male subject who lives there was arrested earlier in the day.
• At 8:37 a.m., on N.M. 202, a caller reported hitting a deer.
• At 10:23 p.m., on N.M. 236, a caller reported hitting a horse. A deputy took the report.
• At 2:07 a.m., a caller in the 1700 block of Boston Avenue requested an officer to take a report on a stolen gun.
• At 8:21 a.m., a caller on South Roosevelt Road J in the Arch area reported a trailer was on fire. Portales Fire Department responded.
• At 11:48 a.m., a caller in the 900 block of East First Street requested an officer in reference to a threatening text message. An officer was dispatched.
• At 1:37 p.m., a caller in the 700 block of South Main requested an ambulance as an 18-year-old was working on his vehicle when gasoline got into his eyes and ears. Dispatcher was gave emergency medical pre-arrival instructions. An ambulance was dispatched.
• At 2:24 a.m., a caller in the 1700 block of North Boston Avenue requested an officer in reference to a threatening text message.
• At 5:18 p.m., a caller on South Roosevelt Road 7, reported someone stole a portable shed. A deputy took the report.
• At 9:36 p.m., a caller in the 200 block of North Boulder Avenue reported someone broke into her house and stole her pills.
• At 12:41 a.m., a caller in the 1000 block of West 18th Street reported someone screaming in front of her apartment.
• At 2:11 a.m., a caller in the 500 block of Chicago Avenue reported a van parked in front of the doors to the school.