Police blotter — March 17
March 16, 2010
A sampling of recent calls to Portales dispatchers, according to call logs:
• At 9:20 a.m., a caller in the 1700 block of North Boston said she would like animal control to come and pick up a cat at her mother’s house.
• At 2:46 p.m., a caller in the 500 block of South Avenue F wanted to know if she could have a duck in city limits.
• At 5:36 p.m., a caller requested an officer on Avenue D, as a green Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible is driving reckless at a high rate of speed up and down the street.
• At 6:03 p.m., a southbound caller on N.M. 467 reported a dark green older Honda, no lights with flashers on driving at a high rate of speed south bound in the north bound ditch.
• At 12:40 a.m., a caller in the 800 block of West 16th Street requested an officer as the people next door are having a party and caller thinks they are smoking marijuana.
• At 1:10 a.m., a caller in the 1800 block of South Avenue I reported a woman running down the road screaming and generally acting crazy.
• At 10:06 a.m., a caller in the 1300 block of North Avenue B reported their tires and rims missing from the back seat of their car.