The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Portales Past: March 3, 1910

 


March 3, 1910: The Portales Drug Co. was in the process of moving into new quarters, next to Miller & Luikart’s dry goods establishment on the northeast side of the square.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.












 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016