The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Jan 4, 1962

 

December 16, 2008



James Price, a 15-month-old toddler who unlatched a kitchen cabinet to find and consume a small amount of commercial rat poison, was treated and released at Roosevelt General Hospital.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016