The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

By CNJ staff 

No injuries reported in house fire

 

November 7, 2008



The Clovis Fire Department responded to a house fire on Cameo Street around 5 p.m. Friday.

Battalion Chief Tim Peterson believes the fire began in the attic. He believes sparks from the fireplace caused the fire.

The fire department ventilated t...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016