Fair Results: Open Poultry
August 30, 2008
Results from the Roosevelt County Fair Open Poultry Show:
• Audrey Campbell, 1st and Champion Bantam Male, Cochin; 2nd runner duck hen; 1st runner duck Hen; 1st Swedish duck hen. Barbara Nicholes, 1st and Champion Large Breed Trio with Sussex; 1st goose.
• Delores Campbell 1st Old English hen; 1st Magpie Duck hen; 2nd Swedish duck hen.
• John Fought, 2nd and Reserve Champion Large Breed Male; 2nd, AM Pullet; 2nd AM Cock; 2nd AM cockerel.
• Julie Rooney, 1st and Champion Water Fowl Rouen cock duck; 1st and Reserve Champion Water Fowl, Rouen hen duck.
• Lynn Massey 2nd and Reserve Bantam Female White Polish pullet; 1st and Reserve Bantam Male White Polish Cockerel; 1st Silver Ringneck cock; 2nd Silver Ringneck cock; 2nd Silver Ringneck cock; 1st Black Fan Tailed cock; 1st Silver Ringneck hen; 1st Silver Ringneck hen; 1st Black Fan tailed hen; 1st silver laced Cochin pullet
• Rachel Roberts, 1st Pekin duck cock; 1st Toulouse cockerel goose; Reserve Male Large Breed Sussex pullet
• Robert Nicholes, 1st Cochin pullet
• Smokey Ball, 1st and Champion Bantam Female Blue Wyandotte hen; 1st and Champion Bantam Trio Turken; 1st and Champion Female BB Red Old English pullet; 1st and Champion Large Male Dark Cornish cockerel; 1st and Champion of the Barn Blue Wyandotte hen, 1st Buckeye cockerel; 1st Turken Cockerel; 1st Turken cockerel; 1st Dark Brahma pullet; 1st Barred Cochin pullet; 1st Barred Cochin pullet; 1st Turken pullet; 1st Turken pullet; 1st Dark Cornish pullet.