The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

By CNJ staff 

Man in hospital after house fire

 

February 22, 2008



A Clovis man was taken to the Plains Regional Medical Center on Friday night for smoke inhalation after a fire burned through his mobile home.

Michael De Mmon, a resident in the Hicks Trailer Estates trailer park on 314 West 14 St., said he smell...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016