The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

By CNJ staff 

Kitchen fire extinguished

 

February 7, 2008



CNJ staff photo: Sharna Johnson A Clovis firefighter works to ventilate a home where a kitchen fired occurred around noon Thursday.

A kitchen fire resulted in heavy smoke and fire damage Thursday at a home at 205 West Plaza, according to...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016