12-16 District Dispositions
December 15, 2007
The following dispositions were recently filed in the Roosevelt County District Court:
• Ivan Carrillo, 24, pleaded guilty to the charge of battery upon a peace officer is ordered to serve 18 months by the Department of Corrections to run concurrent with the sentence the defendant is currently serving on a Magistrate Court case and ordered to 12 months of supervised probation and to pay court fees and fines.
• David Woodall, 34, pleaded guilty to the charge of battery upon a peace officer, a fourth degree felony, and was ordered to serve 18 months of supervised probation.
• Jose Velasquez, 62, pleaded guilty to the charge of aggravated driving under the influence of liquor (fourth offense) and was sentenced to be imprisoned by the Department of Corrections for a term of 18 months with the final 12 months suspended in favor of two years supervised probation and pay court fines and fees.
• Shara D. Hunton, 27, pleaded guilty to the charge of possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) and was sentenced to 18 months of supervised probation and to pay court fees and fines.
• Andrew Jaramillo, 34, pleaded guilty to the charges of possession of marijuana (less than one ounce), use or possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license, and was sentenced to 365 days of supervised probation and ordered to pay court fees and fines.
• Daniel Flores-Avila, 42, pleaded guilty to two counts of criminal sexual contact of a minor and was sentenced to three years of supervised probation and must register as a sex offender.