The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

October 11, 1988

 

October 8, 2007



• The Portales Fire Department responded to a house fire on North Avenue K. It was believed the fire was caused by a gas dryer malfunction. The fire gutted the laundry room and caused extensive smoke damage throughout the home. It was estimated that the fire caused $10,000 worth of damage. No one was injured in the incident.

• Designers Unlimited advertised a special of $29.95 for perms.





 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016