The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Blaze destroys Portales business

 

September 21, 2007



Joe Chandler says he was just 50 feet from his shop when lightning struck Thursday evening sparking a fire.

The Portales custom furniture business was destroyed by the blaze early Friday morning.

Portales Fire Department units were dispatched to...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016