Sept. 1, 1975
August 30, 2007
The first animals to show up at the Curry County Fairgrounds were those in the dairy herd of Friona’s Dale Hart. ... The Sea Food Shop, at 1005 W. Seventh St., was under the new management of Sam and Sheryl Eldridge. ... The Clovis-area office for the Corporation in Action for Minority Business and Industrial Opportunity (CAMBIO) celebrated the opening of business at 103 E. Sixth St. with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.