The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Aug. 10, 1923

 

August 8, 2007



Clovis Filling Station, located on the corner of Sixth and Main streets, offered free road service within or nearby the city of Clovis. ... George Burns of Friona was visiting his sister, Mrs. J.H. Sparks of Clovis. ... Ione and Ray Buster, daughters of Mrs. Laura Buster, were on their way to New York to sail toward Brazil for their new field of labor in mission work.







 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016