The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

Aug. 4, 1935

 


Jean Bickley, 9-year-old daughter of Mr. and Mrs. James M. Bickley, narrowly escaped asphyxiation by carbon monoxide while enroute to Clovis from Albuquerque. A leak was thought to have penetrated the floor of the family car. ... Gov. Clyde Tingle...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016