The Eastern New Mexico News - Serving Clovis, Portales and the Surrounding Communities

July 4, 1982

 


• Portales Fire Fighters responded to a barn fire that occurred one mile south of Roosevelt General Hospital. The barn was destroyed by the fire. Nearby calves were driven to safety by neighbors.

• Members of the Portales High School class of 1930 gathered to share memories during a class reunion. It had been 52 years since their commencement ceremony.

• A twin mattress was advertised for $68 at Poyner’s White’s Store, Inc.





 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2016